The Ohio Genealogical Society gives its members valuable benefits including:
- Award-winning Ohio Genealogy News (digital)
- Ohio Genealogical Society Quarterly (digital)
- Members-only section of the OGS website. See a list of our member resources
- Use of the OGS Library at no charge
- OGS Lending Library
- Discounts on OGS Publications and Conferences
- OGS Lineage Societies
- Knowledgeable staff and volunteers
Your membership in The Ohio Genealogical Society will help you further your research goals and will also help OGS in its important work of collecting and preserving Ohio's family history and heritage.
|Level||Description||One Year||Sustaining||Life||Sustaining Life|
|Joint||Two people at the same address; one subscription to OGN and OGSQ||$40||$80||$1125||$2250|
|Family||One or two adults and all children under age 18 residing at the same address||$45||$90|
|Youth||Under age 23||$25|
- Sustaining Membership is double any membership category. One-half of that figure may be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor.
- Life Membership entitles the member to OGS benefits for their lifetime without having to renew each year. This cannot be transferred to another family member. Life Membership is also not available to libraries or institutions.
- Sustaining Life Membership is double the Life Membership category. This does not include additional benefits but is a donation category. One-half the fee may be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor. You can see a full list of OGS life members here
- Memberships outside the United States are an additional $10.
- The membership year starts on the first day of the month in which a new member joins.